The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Billy Lyve, Wisdom Court, Sleep When I'm Dead Pt 2 - Eastern Shore Stop!!


On the latest stop of the Sleep When I'm Dead Pt 2 tour, Billy Lyve took it to the Eastern Shore and no it wasn't Ocean City!! It was at the American Legion in Centreville, Md in Queen Anne's County!  Which happens to be where I grew up and went to school and have family that all live there!!  So when Billy said he was going to do a show there I knew I had to be there!



The night started off slow.  There weren't very many people in there and people were coming in and then going back out!  There were a few faces that I recognized from back in the day or from family functions.  The dj was playing music and those who were there were dancing and as you can see so were Billy, JonJon and Blackstaff!!  LOL






Now I am a people watcher and I was seeing the looks we were all getting because no one knew who we were.  Everyone there knows everyone else or just about knows everyone!  So now it was time for the set to start.  Billy gets on stage with Blackstaff and starts it off with "And I Know It" which is a track produced by Street Scott.  The first line is "I'm a bad motherfucka and I know it........"  What a way to introduce yourself!! LOL  I looked around and the people were getting closer and I seen them vibing!!  It was a really good look seeing that they hadn't heard of Billy Lyve or Wisdom Court.

07.AND I KNOW IT BY BILLY LYVE PROD. BY STREET SCOTT.mp3


Then it was Blackstaff's turn.  And they did not disappoint by any means!!  I looked over to my right and seen a guy hitting the speakers, rocking like he had been a fan!  I watched as the people got even closer!  I seen the energy rise as well.




Then it was time for the last song which is becoming an anthem for those who hear it!!  "Until We Bleed" is one of those love songs that EVERYONE can really relate to because everyone has gone through it at least one time in their life when they love someone so much but they hate them at the same time.

As Mai started singing the hook I looked to the left and seen these girls come right up to the stage almost pushing Sam and Latrice  out of the way!  LOL  They were loving her voice and let's be honest, who doesn't love Mai's singing???

03.UNTILL WE BLEED FEAT MAI PROD. BY STREET SCOTT.mp3


So all  in all I think the set was a great success!!  Both Billy and Blackstaff gained new fans.  Just imagine if Street Scott, TAG, Prenz Bilal, hell and the whole Wisdom Court were there for a full show!!  Centreville would have never been the same.

And yes that is JonJon The Son! He was there for support!!!

This was after the performances!!!



No comments: