The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Taz Spitta - Subject Matters



Taz Spitta - Subject Matter

 

I haven't done a written review in a while but when I listened to this project I knew that I needed to be vocal about it. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I am I listener.  I listen to lyrics, the flow, the beat and voices.  All of that has to peak my interest.  And when I downloaded this mixtape off of Audiomack..... here is the link  Taz Spitta - Subject Matter and you can get it on Datpiff Taz Spitta - Subject Matter  I really had no idea what I was about to hear. 

I had seen the name Taz Spitta on flyers and apparently even been at events before but it wasn't until recently that I really took the time to really listen.  Its so hard to pay attention to lyrics while artists are performing but a few months ago something seemed to tap me on my shoulder and said hey pay attention to this artist.  So I started to pay attention when I would see Taz Spitta perform.

Performance wise he is very engaging.  He interacts with the crowd.  It doesn't seem to matter if the event is packed or if there are 10 people, he gives it his all as if he is performing at the Arena.  The stage presence is on point.  Very important to me as a spectator and supporter. 

The title is "Subject Matter" and that is something that every song has.  I love songs that tell stories.  There is a concept and the artist stays with that concept.  He isn't just rhyming words. 

As I listened to this project, I noticed that the beats were varied, this to me shows the artist's ability to be versatile! Not everyone can ride any beat that is given to them.  An example is the song  "More" which is a very fast tempo song.  Taz Spitta flows with the beat with ease. 

Another thing......Taz Spitta sings also on the tracks.  And does it well.  

This is a well rounded artist who gives you a quality project.  If you listen to it, I guarantee there will be at least one track that will be your favorite.  Mine is "Right Now".....and "More"...... "Mastermind".....yeah there are a few.  

Click one of the links and download it and take a listen.  Taz Spitta <<<<< Go LIKE his page if you are feeling his music!



No comments: