The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Monday, April 25, 2011

In The Spotlight Vol 1


A few months ago I got a message from my man Double P about putting together a mixtape of artists and songs that I like.  I got really excited.  I have been supporting the local scene for a while and this is a way for me to do it in a bigger scale!

So I thought about it for a few and hit up certain people that I loved their music or just genuinely loved them.  I knew that once I said I was putting together tracks to make a mixtape people would be coming at me left and right about getting a track on there.  And that's exactly what happened!  But I stuck to my guns and put those who I felt needed to be on there!!!  Those who I felt had something to say and songs that I personally like.  This was going to be my personal mixtape!!

After weeks of waiting, I got an email with the link from Double P.  I couldn't wait to download it and then share this withe everyone!

With such names as Ogun, B.O.M.B., Shy Lady Heroin, Billy Lyve, JonJon The Son, Savage Da Beast, Lenwood, Bar Cardy, Miss Cream, Dirt Platoon, Only and a few more, this mixtape has to have at least one track that everyone can vibe to and maybe even hear someone they have never heard of before and become a fan!

I'm hoping that everyone who listens to and downloads this mixtape enjoys it as much as I do!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this project! It's all love!!!










http://www.datpiff.com/Dj-Double-P-In-The-Spot-Light-Vol-1-mixtape.223619.html

No comments: