The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Saturday, December 8, 2012

In The Spotlight Vol 3....Coming Soon



Wow Vol 3!!  Seems like forever since Vol 2!!  And centuries since Vol 1 my brain storm to help local hip hop artists!!!  Vol 1 has 1,384 listens, 116 streams, and 18 downloads!! Vol 2 has 1,091 listens, 48 streams, and 7 downloads. Now to you all that may not be alot and grant it, it's not but think about it.....I'm not a dj, I'm not an artist, I'm just someone who loves music and I put together artists and songs who I don't charge to submit because I'm not printing them up and selling them.  All I'm doing is trying to put artsits together who may not have heard of one another and trying to get new fans of local hip hop!  Plain and simple!!

Sooooooo Vol 3....yeah this one is going to be awesome!!  So far I have tracks from Team Kremate which the track consists of the talents of Savage Da Beast, Dime Poe, Bones fromda Park and Flint, Pinpoint ft Only, Big Steve ft Di$e Man of AON and Blizzard, BMWB with Vision, Bey and Skippa on the track, Rae Recum, Syncere Homicide ft Kae Fields, Hazardous Truth aka Hazzy, Finesse the Best ft Si-Notes, Yuk Me LiveWire, Jinx ft Kenwood, Bmore Ben ft Tone Chiefa, GeneralBeats, Apex the Genius, Exo Skelton, Jase, and a few others who have promised to send tracks!!

Do you see this list????  Do you see artists from all over the city, the county....artists that you may have never heard of before....right here on the same project!!  :)  My reach is long!  I even got exclusive tracks that no one has or has heard!!  :)  That makes me feel like I mean something to these artists!!  :)

Now when is it coming out??  Ahhhhhh I want to finish it up in the next couple of weeks and have it ready for the New Year!! How many tracks??  Ahhhhhh I don't know! LOL  I got 14 confirmed which means I have them in my email and downloaded on my phone.  Looking at like 3 others to send me something!!  And I'm loving all that I am hearing!!

Well I just wanted to let you all know what was in the works!!  Vol 4 is going to be R&B and Vol 5 is going to be all the ladies!!!  Trying to touch base on everything in the city!!

So I hope that once this comes out that I can get you all to support it by listening to it, downloading it and just supporting it!!  I'm not doing this to gain fame!  I'm doing this to help you all get your name out there to people who may have never heard of you or your music!



No comments: