The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Worst Event I Have Ever Attended.....

Ok now my blog is called The World As I See it and all that I say is completely my opinion and what I, Lisa Stant-Privette aka the Baltimore Paparazzi thinks and feels!

Alright with that all being said and written, last night I was at an event at Baltimore Soundstage and it sucked!!  Sorry but this event was the worst I have ever been to!! There was no dj, no host, nothing but the sound man playing the cds and people just getting on stage and performing!  SMDH!!  There were long spaces in between sets and the shit was just not professional at all!!

I don't know who the promoter was and from what I was told he wasn't even there!  He had 2 other events going on and he was at one of those!  Really????  I could have ran that event better than that and I'm just a fan but damn I have been to shows!

No one was showing love!  They were all standing in the back on stools or on the side like it was a middle school dance and no one wanted to be the one to get on the floor first!  I admit I sat on the side but damn I was there to support Wyzae and Big Dro and Jase who I actually missed their cut short set!!  Yeah that was another thing....artists were told their sets would be 20 or 30 minutes and then were cut short!

I don't know what is going on with this music scene!  Venues are closing or are closed...janky promoters....promoters who are only worried about trying to make everyone think they pack shows and all the shows are the artist and like one or two people that came with them!!  Maybe I should just start throwing shows....oh that's right I'm already part of a company that does that!  Silly me!!  LOL

Anyway, that shit last night was the worst, unorganized, unprofessional thing I have ever witnessed!  I hope that they get it together!  Shit for a few dollars I would have hosted!!

Shout out to the sound man at the Baltimore Soundstage for doing his job!!  I felt bad that he had to deal with the mess!!

Shout out to Big Dro and Jase.....I'm sorry I missed your set!!  You know I always got you guys!!  



Shout out to Wyzae for being his unique self!!  This is like one of my favorite shots!!!


No comments: