The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!


Well its come to the end of another year and so much has happened in the world let alone in my own little world!  I was happy, suffer emotional loss, lost friendships and relationships of other levels!  I gained new friends and family to compensate for those losses!!  But all in all 2012 was a wonderful and great experience!  Through all the downs it made me appreciate the ups even more!


Now usually I try to clear my slate before the next year but I did that last year and 8 months later it came back to bite me in the ass!  Needless to say it was definitely a lesson learned that not everyone that says they are your friend are your friend.  Not everyone that claims to be family is there for you, most of the time its to benefit them.  And if someone is talking bad about someone that they are friends with, you can guarantee they are talking to them about you.  Lessons learned. 


As for 2013 I'm gonna live it to the fullest. I've got ideas and plans in the works.  I am working more towards making myself more of an asset to the music community than I have been told I already am.  I take the pictures at the shows and I write blogs and I try and support as many people as I can.  But 2013 is going to be about business and getting paid for the things I will be doing and to help artists get paid as well!  Trust me when I say I want to do more and I will do more!!


As for relationships.... :)  I'm keeping the ones I have.  Got some really great people in my corner and they have my back. You know the ones that hit you up just to see how you are and make sure you are doing ok!  Yeah I'm keeping them right there!  


I hope that everyone finds their happiness in 2013 if they didn't have it in 2012!! Hope that those who were doing evil in 2012 wake up and see that in 2013 its not a good look to be grimey and evil and it's time to grow up and be responsible adults.  I hope that those who don't like me realize that I don't care if you like me or not.  I hope that those I don't care for realize that I don't care if you like it or not.  Doesn't really matter!  I tend to get along with everyone so if I don't like someone or get along with them think about that for a minute!  


I hope that everyone finds peace.  I know that since August I have been so happy and at peace that it had people thinking I was drunk every time they seen me!  LOL  No I was at peace.  Good things come to good people and I have had so many good things and people come my way!!  Hope you all have a prosperous new year!!

New friends and family came into my life!!
Old friends who will always have a place in my life!
People I love and who love me are a constant in my world!
Some have moved away but always in my heart!!
Some friends just keep you grounded!!
Old loves show up just at the right time to remind you that they still love you.

No comments: