The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Post - KAE FIELDS

The first blog of 2014....I have been slacking on writing the blog because I guess I felt like no one was reading them.  Then I was like I will make a video blog but no one watches those unless you are outing someone out.

But I wanted to write my first blog and didn't want to write about last year....I did that mess in the video I posted!  So I was sitting here posting up music videos from some good people.  Ones that always show me love and support and then I watched Pit Fights battle between Murda and Rolla even though I was there taking pictures!!  LOL  I always miss things because I'm trying to get the shots! 1,333 to be exact that night!  LOL

Anyway, so I remembered that I got Kae Field's cd last night!  Now I have heard a lot of his songs because he is one of the artists that I really like and support.  I mean really support. The kind of support that he is doing a show and I don't like anyone else on the show but I go anyway! LOL  Also he has done videos for a good amount of his songs.

So I pop it in my laptop...I don't have a cd player much less a radio in my house.  The cd has 13 tracks with 3 of those being Kae Fields speaking so there are 10 tracks.

What I love about this cd is it is one of those cds that it has a mixture of songs.  It has tracks like Suge Knight ft TK Black.......






And then has tracks like True Love ft Qui Qui Martin....







You can check out his other videos on his YouTube page  http://www.youtube.com/user/KFieldsTV as well as hit him on FB Kae Fields

This cd will be a companion for my cd player in my car most definitely!!  What a great way to bring in the new year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog on my homie Fields. Zone 17