The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Saturday, February 16, 2013

In The Spotlight Vol 3


Well after a few months of gathering music and waiting on some music I have finally posted the mixtape on Datpiff!!  

I'm not one for alot of frills and commotion so all you are getting is straight music!!!  I put this together from people who sent me tracks without me even having to ask!  I said hey Vol 3 is being worked on and the next thing I knew I was getting hit up about what's the email address!!  LOL  I guess I do mean something to people in this business!  LOL

Go check out the cd.....stream it, download it, but please support it!!  These guys and the couple of ladies I have on there work hard at what they do and I think they need to be recognized for their craft!!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this mixtape and the previous ones!  There are 2 more in the works!!!  One is all females and the other is R&B!!  I'm doing what I can to let people know about the talent in Baltimore!!!

Liezel127

No comments: