The Baltimore Paparazzi

The Baltimore Paparazzi

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No Love II Feb 17, 2013


Damn!!  I haven't written about a Pit Fight event in a while!!  LOL  For some reason I felt like I needed to write something about the Pit Fights Battle League!!

Now I have been supporting the battles since Shaka had them at the studio on Maryland Ave!!  Small area, too many people crammed into a small space! Felt like summer in the winter time kinda shit! LOL  I'm not a big big fan of rap battles but I am a fan of local artists and music and I try to help get the word out on what is going on!  I am a director of traffic!!

I haven't been to a Pit Fight in a few months.  Actually December 3 was the last one I went to!!  I had different reasons on why I stopped coming!!  I am there to support....not to be anyone's personal photographer!!  If you wanted to pose for pictures all night you should have brought your own camera!  I get shots of the battlers and a few other shots but when it feels like you want a photo shoot I just might snap!!

Anyway, I had to come to this one for a few reasons.  My girl Hazzy was battling Spence, King Major was coming up from VA to battle Tay Brown and Smirf was battling too and I have watched him progressively improve over couple of years.  So I knew I had to be there for these battles at least!

Of course from all the running around I did I didn't charge my battery up and it died!  I tried to run home thinking I wasn't going to miss much and ended up miss Bars' battle!!  He is one of the guys who always appreciates my work!  LOL  Sorry Bars!!  You know I owe you!!!

King Major and Tay Brown
King Major wasn't up to par!  He was sick and this wasn't his best performance from the ones I have personally witnessed and I have watched a couple on YouTube!!  I think that one day these 2 should battle again!!  

Then there was a spur of the moment performance but Team Kremate!  LOL  Their song Burn Everything is a hit!  It is actually the number one song on my mixtape!! I tried putting it somewhere else on the list but I had to open up with that track!!  Just too awesome!!  Team Kremate is  Savage da Beast, Flint, Bones, and Dime Poe!!


Flint, Savage, Dime Poe, Bones

Next up was Smirf's battle with Vizz from Philly!!  I'm not gonna lie, Vizz came to fight but so did Smirf!!  This was a really good battle and I will be glad when the footage comes out so people can hear all the bars and judge this one!!  I know who I thought won!  Everyone has their own opinions!!


Vizz and Smirf


This is when my camera died!!  :(  L Dot and Makk Mizzle and it was only for one round!!  Just a teaser???!!  Really??  LMAOOOO  People were upset about that!!!  But it was a good round!!  Can't wait to see if they are going to do a whole 3 rounds or what!!  LOL

L Dot and Makk Mizzle


This is when I left out to run home to get my charger and missed like 2 battles I think!!  

But I got back in time to see Hazzy and Spence!!  This battle is going to get views!!  I know it will! For one it's Female vs Male and for two they had been going back and forth over Facebook and Twitter!!  LOL

Hazzy and Spence
Now I am just trying to shine some light on Pit Fights!  If you want to see footage go to http://www.pitfights.tv/  Also there is an event every 3 Sunday!  They also have battles on the First Monday of the month!!  

If you can please come out to at least one event!!  I can guarantee it won't be your last!!  These battlers are gifted and will say things that will having you laughing for days and sometimes weeks later!!  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its cool ms lisa i know u a hold me.down on the next one #NOZ